7 Disney Quotes to inspire you on a bad day! (Audience-polled, entertainment blog)
Disney movies are not just entertaining; they are often the masts to the sinking ships of our lives — giving us directions and keeping the vessel afloat. A kid or an 80-year old, Disney movies and their life philosophies have helped everyone get over the feelings of sadness and despair. If you are looking for your daily dose of motivation to get out of your bed, then here are a few inspirational quotes from your Favorite Disney characters:
- “Even miracles take a little time” — Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)
Agree or not, we have all wanted a fairy godmother to help us survive the vicious school system as kids. We cannot have her, but this quote by Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother is enough for us to keep hanging there!
2. “You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.” — Merida (Brave)
Here it is — maybe we don’t need a Fairy Godmother at all. Why? Because she has been inside us all this while!
3. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” — Rafiki (The Lion King)
Dealing from a bad break-up or some past failure? Mate, let the Lion King’s most trusted adviser with a deep connection to magical and spiritual elements guide you through it!
4. “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Christopher Robin (Pooh’s Most Grand Adventure)
Don’t we all love our Honey bear, Winnie the Pooh? Then, let us listen to what his human friend, Christopher Robin, has to say, and believe in ourselves!
5. “Do not be followed by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.” — Merchant (Aladdin)
If you have had a bad hair day or a terrible social media day, then get up and smile. The Merchant from Aladdin is speaking sense. You are beautiful inside out, and you know that. Nothing else matters!
6. “You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” — Gusteau (Ratatouille)
Got it? Now do as he says!
7. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney.
These words are from the creator of our all-time favorite characters and movies, Walt Disney. How can he be incorrect?
Let these quotes inspire you and take you back to the good old days of your childhood when life seemed happy and the world was great. Things haven’t really changed. It is going to be okay.
And when you feel better and are pumped up to achieve your goals, solve this Disney Quiz, and tell us how big a fan you are. Challenge accepted?
If you still need some motivation, you can always come visit us on www.fuzia.com for some push. Now get up and get going!
Image Courtesy — Google
Originally published at https://www.fuzia.com.