Interested in blogging but don’t know from where to begin? There are various free tools available that can get you started today without much investment. Read on to find out!
One of the best things about blogging is that anyone can do it — and not just people who know how to code! You can buy a domain right now and get a website up and running in less than 24 hours. Many new blog owners choose to use one of the many free tools out there — but while they’re good, they might not be the best fit for you depending on your own personal needs and requirements.
To ensure this, having knowledge of smart tools that are available at your perusal is necessary. After all, the next generation blogging is all about smart work than hard work!
Here are the top 7 tools that you can leverage for free and start your blogging journey with in 2022!
1. Canva- Canva is a free graphic design tool that allows you to create beautiful images and designs all on their web-based platform. You can drag and drop images, add text overlays, create presentations, produce infographics …Just wow! You can literally create all kinds of templates of every size without even getting professional training as a graphic designer.
2. Royalty-free stock images and videos- Images from the internet can be acquired and used without any resolutions issues. The creative commons acts as a database of images, allowing users to press on certain objects and download the image within a reasonable time frame for non-commercial purposes. Other search sites like Creative Commons, Pexels, Unsplash, etc. also provide cost-free photo images for use in websites and other forms of digital media.
3. Gmail- In order to do business through your blogging, you need tools. One of the most prevalent tools being used today is email — with Gmail, in particular. While we believe that it is important to get an email address with your own domain eventually, for the time being, having a catchy and memorable username matched to a free Gmail account will help you capitalize on one of the best emailing systems that have been created to this day. You can set it up in seconds and it’s very user-friendly.
4. Google Suite of Applications- The entire package is at your disposal when you sign up for a free Gmail account; Google Drive lets users keep their files saved online and easily accessible by a majority of people anywhere there’s an internet connection; Google Calendar works on mobile phones so you can share important information about upcoming events in real-time with clients and colleagues alike; this suite of tools is awesome for bloggers, freelancers, telecommuters, and anyone else who needs to keep their contacts organized without sacrificing security or control!
5. Google Analytics- A blog is much like a coffee shop. As a blogger, it needs customers and clients for it to stay in business. That’s where Google Analytics comes into play; you need to set up an account to get statistics on your readership so that you can see what they like and make adjustments if needed.
6. Google Keyword Planner- SEO has become quite the buzzword with bloggers. Maybe you’re wondering, “What’s a good way to improve SEO?” Work on your keyword planning! Google Keyword Planner is an awesome free tool that’s included with your Google account and it allows you to see what words are receiving great traction on the internet based on what people have looked up in the search engines. If you’re going to write a blog post about healthy desserts, you can use the planner to figure out what your best keywords are for that topic so that when people look for your content online, they will find it and be able to enjoy your delicious recipes. Voila — your blog post is now more SEO friendly!
7. Mailchimp- If you’re just starting out as a blogger and looking to keep costs low, I recommend using Mailchimp. It’s easy to use and it’s free up until you have a certain number of subscribers. A good thing about Mailchimp is that they also offer e-marketing automation list management platform.
If you’re a blogger looking for ways to improve your writing skills and become a better writer overall, then keep your eye open for new technological advancements every now and then. There are tons of free resources for bloggers everywhere- you just need to focus on creating strong, lucrative content.